Special program: Okinawa Global Health Science Program
Study in Okinawa in English, with Japanese students!
The Okinawa Global Health Science Program is designed for both international and Japanese students to study Global Health together in English, so that it can foster internationally-minded persons. The program offers master and doctoral degrees in Health Sciences.
The program started in 2015 and has graduates who now work for the academic sector, public health sector or non-profit sector (NGO).
- Students can improve research skills and practical ability to play in the international arena.
- Students with high academic performance can be exempted from tuition fees.
- Students can choose the laboratory to which she/he belongs.
- Students can learn practical public health with practitioners from various nations by participating in a training courses of Japan International Cooperation Okinawa (JICA Okinawa).
- Students can conduct collaborative research with the following partner institutions; Lao Tropical and Public Health Institute, University of the Philippines Manila, Airlangga University, Mataram University, Indonesia, School of Health, University of Guam and School of Public Health, Taipei Medical University.
- Students can start academic year in September
- International students who have completed the program
- Philippines: 3
- Lao PDR: 3
- International students who are & will be in the program soon
- Indonesia： 2
- China: 1
- Sierra Leone: 1
- Malawi: 1
- Benin: 1