- Relationship between social capital and disaster preparedness in parents raising infants.
- Prevention of Abuse by Public Health Nurses Supporting Children and Mothers in Japan.
- Factors influencing the choice of facility-based delivery in the ethnic minority villages of Lao PDR: a qualitative case study.
- Designing a scale to assess family nursing practice among public health nurses in Japan
- Qualitative study of breastfeeding support by public health nurses in Japan
- Assessment of Impact of Village Health Volunteers Working as Pair on the Utilization of Antenatal Care in Xepon District